Thursday, September 30, 2010

Colin is Sitting Up and Crawling!

Colin recently started sitting himself up and trying to crawl. He first sat up on his own on September 23 and had a mini-crawl on September 29. It took a long time for me to see him sit up. I would look away and then he would be sitting when I looked back. Finally, I just saw him actually do it on October 4! But I still don't have a video of it. He just won't do it when you want him too. He has been working on getting around too. For a while he has been pretty mobile - rolling and twisting around to get where he wants to go. Now he is pretty good at the low-crawl - belly on the ground. He also gets up on his hands and knees and rocks, trying to crawl, but usually falls back onto the belly. But today, the 29th, he actually moved both hands and one knee in one little "crawl step" before falling. So I say that today he crawled! Me and my mom both saw it and agreed that it was crawling. Haven't gotten any good video of that yet either, but I will! Here is some video and pictures of Colin getting around and just being cute in general - enjoy!

Finding out that banging cups together is cool


Who Me?
Colin 9-30-10

I'm Cute!
Colin 9-30-10

Trying to Crawl


Perfecting the Low Crawl


Wow - This is Cool!
Colin 9-30-10

Cutest lil' laugh!

No comments: