September has been a fun and busy month. With Daniel's school starting up Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have gotten back into a little more settled routine during the week. Mom tries to get to the gym on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Both boys are growing and learning so much every day. Daniel talks more and more and says longer and more complex sentences. He is also starting to remember events better and longer. Colin is working on sitting up and crawling and I expect him to be into everything pretty soon! Here are a “few” pictures from the month of September – enjoy!
Daniel & Cousin Aidan
Colin Sitting Up
Daniel Pushing Colin on the Swing
Daniel put his Aggie hat on Colin like this – cute!
Happy Boy!
Getting Really Good at This Sitting Thing
Daniel’s New “Hat”
Daniel Sleeping in his Snow Saucer
Daniel wanted to take his nap in the saucer sled. I didn’t really think he would stay in it, but I found him asleep in it not too much later – funny boy :)
Daniel Making Animals Sounds
Daniel Says “Boom Shakalaka!”
Daniel first repeated this when I was making funny noises to keep him occupied while he sat on the potty. It was so cute the way he said it, so I wanted to get it on tape – with little cooperation on his part!
Colin cooling off after a day at Six Flags
Daniel Eating Goldfish Crackers with a Fork
Colin Sitting in a Restaurant High Chair
Daniel’s Wizard Hat
I bought this in the dollar section of Target for Daniel to play with. He put it on in the store, wore it all around the store, and wore it all that day. I thought he would want to sleep in it, but he didn’t ask for it after his bath. Too cute!
Colin Making the Distance – He started out in the middle of the room
Colin & Aunt Jennifer
Daniel Climbing the Rock Wall at the Park
Daniel on the Big Boy Swing
Daniel in a Tree at the Park

















No comments:
Post a Comment