Colin ate his first meal from a spoon today - rice cereal - yummy! He was super excited and did a great job. He didn't eat hardly spill or spit out any. He LOVES to eat!!! Daniel was watching TV when I started feeding Colin. After a few minutes, I asked Daniel "Do you want to see Colin eat cereal?" Daniel said yes and came around into the kitchen. When he saw Colin in the high chair (HIS high chair) he burst out into tears. But Mommy made everything better and let Daniel help feed Colin. Then Daniel was bored with it and went back to the TV. BTW - I did not just steal Daniel's high chair to give to Colin. Daniel has a new booster seat that he has been using and now loves! Enjoy the pics and videos from Colin's first cereal meal.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment