Today, Colin turned one year old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how much he has grown, learned and developed in the past year. It seems like just yesterday that he was born! For his birthday, we had a simple family celebration with cupcakes and presents. Colin loved the birthday cake (after he figured out what it was). Daniel "helped" Colin open the presents and both boys enjoyed playing with Colin's new toys. I also got a couple of shots of Colin with his newborn going-home-from-the-hospital outfit to show how much he has grown. Happy Birthday Colin!
Birthday Boy
Really Starting to Walk Well Now!
Happy Birthday Colin!
Daniel was saying "Happy Birthday Colin" before I turned on the video camera. Then, when I started filming, he stopped and "smiled" because he thought I was taking his picture.
Birthday Cake
Here We Go!
Yummy!
All Done!
No More Cake? Then I'll Eat the Plate!
Presents
Unwrapping Presents
Daniel "Helping" With the Presents
Colin with his Newborn Outfit









No comments:
Post a Comment