Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 2011

March has flown past and we had a great month! Colin has been working perfecting his walking technique. For a while, he just walked sometimes and still crawled primarily. But now, he pretty much uses walking as his main form of transportation. Also this month, Colin turned One Year Old! I can't believe he is already a year old - time flies by so quickly! Daniel is doing good and finally happy to go to his new school. He had a hard time adjusting to the move and the new school, but he is doing better now. He also finally learned to pedal his tricycle that he got for his second birthday. He has always just pushed it along with his feet, which he was really good at, and didn't use the pedals. And now that he has finally started to pedal, the tricycle is almost too small for him! I hope you enjoyed the other blog posts from the month, and here are a few more pictures and videos of our month. Enjoy!

Cute Colin
Colin 3-4-11

Colin Walking

Daniel & Colin
Daniel REALLY wanted to get a picture of him and Colin. He was holding onto Colin in the chair and Colin was just trying to get away. I did manage to get this one cute shot. :)
Daniel & Colin 3-4-11

Colin Eating Strawberries - I love the look on his face!

Dad, Daniel and the Paper Airplane
Daniel was drawing on paper and he asked Allan to help him make a paper airplane. It was completely random! I asked him where he learned about paper airplanes and he said "Special Agent Oso". They made the paper airplanes and then I got this cute shot of them together.
Daniel & Dad with Paper Airplanes 3-8-11

Daniel & Colin at Home Depot
Daniel & Colin at Home Depot 3-12-11

Colin Drinking with a Straw the First Time
He drank through it right away like a little champ!
Colin Drinks From a Straw 3-13-11

Forward Facing Colin!
Colin Facing Forward! 3-13-11

Super Baby!
I really wish this picture had not been blurry!
Super Baby! 3-14-11

Colin Playing with the Motorcycle
Colin 3-15-11

Colin Playing in the Backyard
Colin 3-20-11

Daniel and Colin Climbing at the YMCA Play Center
YMCA Play Center 3-21-11

Naked Baby!
This is how I found Colin one morning! This boy loves to take his clothes off. He was actually quite happy playing in his crib until I came in and then left the room to get the camera. The worst part is that his pajama pants are still around his little ankles.
Naked Baby 3-22-11

Pirate Daniel

Daniel’s Letter
Daniel told me he made a letter. I asked him what letter it was and he said "I made a letter out of animals." (the magnets are animals).
Daniel's Letter 3-26-11

Daniel Made a Bed for Mickey
Daniel Made a Bed for Mickey 3-26-11

Daniel Riding his Tricycle
Playing at the Park 3-27-11

Buckethead Baby
Colin's New Hat 3-27-11

No comments: