Sunday, November 7, 2010

Colin Pulls Up

Today Colin pulled himself up to standing for the first time unassisted. He has been pulling up on our hands for a little while, so we knew it was coming soon. Of course he did it the first time when Mom wasn't around. I had gone to College Station for the A&M game (beat O.U. - WHOOP!) with my mom and left the boys with my sister Jennifer. On Sunday morning, she sent me a text message with a picture of him standing up. She had taken one picture of the boys playing and then turned away for a second and when she looked back, he was standing up. So she didn't see him actually do it. Later that day, when I got home, we got him to do it again and me and my mom saw it. I tried to get it on video, but I didn't that day. I did get it on video the next day. Here are the pics and video. Enjoy!

Pulled Up on Daniel's Bed
Colin Stands Up 11-7-10

While I was trying to get a video of Colin standing up, Daniel came running in the room and stood between me and Colin saying "I stand up. Take picture me." So I did. :)
Daniel Stands Up 11-8-10

Video of Colin Pushing Up

More Standing Pictures!
Colin Stands Up 11-8-10

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute! So cute to hear Daniel say, "Good job, Colin."