Hope everyone has had a great November! We did and got lots of great photos and videos of the kids. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
Colin Spitting Out Food – And I Mean Spitting!
Daniel Playing “The Little Engine That Could”
He was acting out the story, having the big train engine ask the little engine for help. Then the little engine said it would push the big engine over the mountain. Then he pushed the big engine around the table with the little engine. I wanted to get a video too, but when he saw the camera out, he stopped playing it – of course!
Colin Playing with a Hula-Hoop
Colin Under a Chair
He crawled under there and then cried because he couldn’t get back out.
Poor baby Colin sleeping in a shopping cart
I went to Toys R Us to look and see what the boys might want for Christmas presents. I guess I looked around a little too long, and the poor baby passed out right there in the cart. I felt so bad – I picked him up right after I took the picture!
Daniel Eating His Ice Cream Cone with a Spoon
He wanted his ice cream in a cone, but then he asked for a spoon. He then proceeded to eat the ice cream with a spoon out of the cone. After he got all the top ice cream off, he did eventually eat the cone too. :)
Colin Enraptured by Elmo
Leaf Cookies I Made for Daniel’s Preschool Thanksgiving Feast
Allan’s New Car – 2011 Ford Fiesta
Colin Giggling
Daniel Happy with his Waffles :)
Daniel’s Fort
He built this at Aunt Jennifer’s new house while we were helping her move in.
Happy Birthday Greetings for Dad!
Colin in the Walker
Colin Eating his Foot
He kept putting his foot in his mouth, but every time I got out the camera he took it out and smiled. Too cute!
Colin in the Basket
I walked into the living room to find Colin in the toy basket. I’m not sure how he got in there, but got this shot. Love it!













No comments:
Post a Comment