We had a really good Halloween day. For breakfast I made Daniel a special Halloween Waffle. He loved it! That evening we went Trick or Treating at my old neighborhood where I grew up. Everyone met over there so we could all see the kids dressed up. Daniel was Thomas the Tank Engine, Colin was a dragon and Cousin Aidan was a Monkey. After getting some pictures of the boys with our Jack O Lantern, we went Trick or Treating. This was the first year that Daniel really got it. He slept through his first Halloween and we didn't do anything. Last year, we went Trick or Treating on base and he cried and didn't like it. This year, he was ready and wanted to go. We went to one of the neighbor houses and after he rang the doorbell he yelled "I rang bell. Open door!" I tried to explain that sometimes we have to wait a little bit. Then, when they opened the door, him and Aidan started walking right in. So then we had to tell them you just stay on the porch. It was cute to see them learning what to do. We had a great time even if it was "dark and mooky" (spooky) according to Daniel. Check out my slideshow of the pics from the day.
![]() |
| This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment