Friday, October 8, 2010

Six Flags Fright Night!

Today I took Daniel to Six Flags Fright Night! Most of the Halloween stuff they have is for older people, but they did have a little hay bale maze for the little kids in the Loony Toon's area. They had the characters dressed up in Halloween costumes and they gave out trick-or-treat candy as you went through the maze. It was the first time we have been at Six Flags at night and all the lights were on. I think it was a little different experience for Daniel than the daytime. Plus he saw the neon lights on the Mr. Freeze ride and said "I want ice cream!" So of course, I HAD to get us some yummy ice cream! He wouldn't ride anything else until we got the ice cream. When he was done eating, he said "Mama all done" because he didn't want to wait for me to finish. Instead, I let him dance to the music. :) Enjoy!

Daniel at Six Flags Fright Night 10-8-10

Daniel at Six Flags Fright Night 10-8-10

Daniel at Six Flags Fright Night 10-8-10

He didn't want to get too close to Buggs
Daniel at Six Flags Fright Night 10-8-10

After eating ice cream
Daniel at Six Flags Fright Night 10-8-10

Dancing after ice cream

No comments: