We had a lot of fun at the Prattville CityFest. Allan was out of town for a motorcycle rally, so Mom and the boys went and checked it out after Daniel's soccer game. We walked around and checked out all of the booths. Colin hugged the Prattville Lion (Daniel didn't want to) and Daniel decorated a foam visor with stickers (Colin didn't want to). They enjoyed taking suckers from the vendors. :) Then the boys had fun playing on the bouncies. Daniel even hit the floating baseball! On our way to the port-a-potties, we passed a baby animal petting area. I was going to try to skip it because I didn't want to pay. But Daniel really wanted to pet and feed the animals so I relented. At first I only let Daniel go in because Colin didn't seem interested. But then, when he saw Daniel in there, he wanted to go too! Daniel was really excited about the baby pigs and he wanted to hold one really badly. He kept trying to catch it and it would run away from him. Finally the lady helped him get it and he was so happy to get to hold it!
Colin Hugging the Lion
Daniel Decorating his Visor
Daniel Hitting the Baseball
Daniel Feeding the Goat
Feeding the Animals
Chasing the Pig
Daniel and Colin Feeding the Animals
Happy to Hold the Pig
My Boys








No comments:
Post a Comment