Thursday, May 10, 2012

C-130 Flight

I had the opportunity to take a Spouse Appreciation flight on a C-130. They took off from the base, flew out over Lake Martin and then back to the base. It was pretty neat. I even got to go up in the cockpit. Next time - I will remember my Dramamine!

Me and some of my fellow passengers
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Our "Seating"
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Me, Linda & Paulette
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

View out the window
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

I like this one because you can see the shadow of the plane.
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Montgomery, AL
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Me in the back of the plane
Behind me is the ramp that goes down to load/unload cargo
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Over Lake Martin
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Me and Linda with the Loadmaster
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Me in the Cockpit
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

Our Plane
C-130 Flight 5-10-12

No comments: