This month was pretty busy! We did a lot of fun stuff like going to the train exhibit at the McWane center and spent a lot of time outside at the park enjoying the fall weather. For Thanksgiving we traveled to Texas to celebrate with family and go to the Texas A&M vs. t.u. game (bummer loss). Overall it was a great month!
Colin Playing the Piano
Daniel’s Scarecrow
Colin made a scarecrow similar to this at school. When we brought it home Daniel wanted to make one too, so I found this template on the internet and helped him make it. He was so happy and was glad that his scarecrow's arms and legs moved and Colin's didn't.
Watching the Fish at Bass Pro Shop
Finger Painting in the Bath
Picnic in the Park
Pretty Foliage
Colin and Daniel Playing with Light Dots
My Boys
Daniel Painting with Q-Tips
I found this on Pinterest and thought it looked cool.
Daniel’s Finished Product
Mom’s Finished Product
Oreo Turkey Cookies
I made these for Daniel’s school Thanksgiving Fest. Yummy!
What Daniel is Thankful For…
How Daniel Likes to Dress Himself
Bunko Cake
Daniel Shooting the Bow at Bass Pro Shop
Best Kid’s Meal Toy Ever!
Colin on the Push Bike
Cutie Pie on the Swing
Daniel with his Trail of Breadcrumbs
Daniel recently saw a show based on Hansel and Gretel and he was making a trail of breadcrumbs.
Shooting onto the Couch
This is what Daniel called this game, basically running and then jumping onto the couch. Quite fun apparently!
















1 comment:
These are so cute. I love the one of Colin playing the piano and singing! I can't believe he is learning the idea of how to ride a bike. The clip of the boys launching themselves at the couch was so cute, it made me laugh.
Post a Comment