It is hard to believe another year has passed by! It has been an eventful year, with the birth of Colin and lot's of fun with family and friends, and also a long year, with Allan being gone most of the year. We are so glad to have him home now and looking forward to our next adventure. Here are a couple of pictures and videos from December that I wanted to share. Enjoy!
Daniel was playing with Playdoh at the table and he was being super good, so I decided to go off and clean the bathroom. I kept peeking around and I could see that he was still sitting nicely in the chair. After a bit, I went back into the kitchen and found this - he had smeared it all in his hair. Luckily it all came out really easily in the bath. :)
Dad and Colin
Dad and Daniel
Colin Dancing and Playing with Daniel’s New Train Table
Daniel and Cousin Aidan Dancing
Colin Playing with his Basketball Goal
Colin Playing with his Elephant Toy
Colin Playing his Piano
Daniel On the Trailer Ramp





No comments:
Post a Comment