Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dora & Diego Exhibit

The McWane Science Center in Birmingham hosted a Dora & Diego Exhibit. Daniel and especially Colin both LOVE Dora & Diego! First we got to meet Dora & Diego and get pictures with them. Even Boots, Backpack and The Map were there! Then we explored the exhibits. The boys had a great time and the exhibits were a lot of fun. Colin kept asking "Where is Alicia?" and it took me a few times to figure out who he was asking for. When I finally found her picture on one of the exhibit walls I said to Colin "Guess who I found?" He said "Who?" and I answered "Alicia." He got a super big smile on his face and ran over to get a picture with her. He is so sweet!

Daniel Hugs Dora
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Boys with Dora & Diego
(and Boots, Backpack & The Map)
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Colin with Dora & Boots
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Sorting Nuts
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Planting Flowers
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Colin with Diego & Baby Jaguar
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Colin & Alicia
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Colin the pirate wearing an astronaut suit.
Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

Dora & Diego Exhibit 9-1-12

No comments: