For Daniel's fourth birthday I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He wanted Thomas the Tank Engine, which he had for his third birthday. He has also been Thomas for the past two Halloweens! So I am a little tired of that theme. So I asked him if he wanted Little Einsteins and he said YES! I thought I remembered seeing Little Einsteins party stuff at the store recently, but when we went to get everything there was NOTHING! I tried to convince him to change to another theme, even Thomas, but he said no. I felt bad since I had been the one to suggest Little Einsteins. SO - I found great printable invitations online at Disney Jr. and designed our goodie bags around the music theme (sorry parents for all the noisemakers). I made the Rocket cake and the party was at the YMCA indoor play area. Everyone had a great time!
Rocket Cake
Daniel Being a Train
Daniel & Conner
Eating Pizza
Happy Birthday to Daniel!
Happy Birthday Boy
Enjoying his Cake
Enjoying it A LOT!!!
Colin Eating Cake
Opening Presents
THOMAS!
Friends










No comments:
Post a Comment