Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

When I went to put the pictures online from January I felt really bad. This was definitely the least pictures I have taken in a month since Daniel was born! But here are some of the good ones for this month.

Colin Blinking
Colin was doing this all the time. He would close his eyes, keep them tight, then open them energetically. Finally had to catch it on tape.

Colin Wearing Mom’s High-Heeled Boots
Colin Wearing Mom's Boots 1-14-12

Various Shots of Colin Sleeping in Thomas Boots
I would put Colin to bed (without boots of course) and then find him sleeping later with the boots back on. Also sleeping in odd places. :)
Colin Sleeping in his Thomas Boots 1-16-12

Colin Sleeping in his Thomas Boots 1-17-12

Colin Sleeping in his Thomas Boots 1-20-12

Colin “Folding” Laundry


Colin Sleeping in the Shopping Cart
Colin Asleep in the Shopping Cart 1-28-12

Colin Learning to Ride the Tricycle

Daniel Balancing
Playing at the Park 1-31-12

Colin Saying “Cheese” Because He Thinks I’m Taking a Picture :)

No comments: