Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2011

February was a short and busy month. It was a big month for us, with both boys taking big strides forward: Daniel using the potty and Colin taking his first steps. Daniel is a really Big Boy now and uses the potty! No more diapers for Daniel! We did the Three Day Potty Training Method (Allan found it online) and it worked like a charm. I highly recommend it to anyone facing potty training. Here are lots of cute moments from the past month that I hope you enjoy!

Cute Lil’ Colin
Colin Shooting Some Hoops 2-2-11

Shootin’ Some Hoops
Colin Shooting Some Hoops 2-2-11

Colin Takes a Few Steps
These were not his first steps; unfortunately I didn’t have the camera out for those. These are from pretty soon after he took the first steps and they are the first I got on video.

Colin Pushing a Toy Truck
This is the first time I remember seeing Colin push a truck along and crawl after it.

Colin Eating Pancakes
Colin Eating Pancakes 2-4-11

Colin Playing with the Sit-N-Spin
Colin LOVES the Sit-N-Spin and loves to play the music. He was standing by it, holding on and bouncing to the music. As always seems to happen, he stopped doing it when I got the camera out. He starts bouncing and dancing again a little way through the video.

Colin Eating Mashed Potatoes
Colin loves mashed potatoes and this was the first time I gave him a mushy food in a bowl to eat himself. He did a great job putting his face in the bowl, smearing the potatoes all over, and even eating some. :)
Colin Eating Mashed Potatoes 2-13-11

Brotherly Love?
Daniel & Colin 2-14-11

Daniel with a Sticker on his “Tummy” Button
Daniel with a Sticker on his "Tummy" Button 2-14-11

Colin LOVES Bananas!

Colin Swinging at the Park
Colin 2-17-11

Daniel was playing quietly in the living room while Allan and I were in the kitchen. Then we found out what was keeping him so entertained! He had flipped over the couch cushions, unzipped one, and was pulling out the stuffing! Luckily, it all went back in with no problem. :)
Daniel Demolishing the Couch 2-24-11

Daniel Does the Laundry
Daniel was helping me do the laundry by loading the washing machine. He worked a little hard at trying to push the clothes inside and almost climbed in himself!
Daniel Helping Do Laundry 2-28-11

No comments: