Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a nice Easter even though Daniel was sick. We were going to have an Easter Egg Hunt at the house with Cousin Aidan, but since Daniel had a little virus we had to cancel that. Instead, we had the egg hunt with just Daniel. He was more interested in opening up the eggs as he picked them up and trying to eat the candy - wrapper and all! I guess since he had no competition, he was in no hurry to pick up the other eggs. So I started picking them up and that got him moving a little more!

We also enjoyed opening Daniel's Easter presents. We opened his Easter Basket while on the webcam with Allan. One of the items in the basket was a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD. Of course, Daniel wanted to watch it right away - Train Please! I told him we could watch it after we got off the phone with Dad. Without missing a beat, Daniel said "BYE!". Luckily Allan thought it was funny!

I also got a few little pictures of the boys with Easter Bunny ears in their cute little Easter outfits. I had looked ALL over the place to get matching little outfits for Easter. I wanted to get some pictures of them together. But since Daniel was sick, I decided to keep them a little farther apart for the time being! So I got separate pictures and I will have to get pictures of them (without the bunny ears) sometime later.

Enjoy the slideshow!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Easter 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: