Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun at the Park

We went to the park a couple of times this week. The first time we went with Grandma Sharon, Aunt Rachel & Cousin Aidan. We had a pretty good time, except poor little Aidan didn't feel good and we found out later he had an ear infection - poor baby! Daniel had lots of fun climbing and going down the slide, swinging and we also took a walk around the pond to see the ducks. Later that day we also played with the remote control Hummer at Grandma's house, which Daniel LOVES!

The next day, Daniel and I went to the park after school and Daniel got to feed the ducks for the first time. At first I pulled off a little piece of bread and threw it to the ducks. Then I gave Daniel a little piece of bread and he ate it! Finally he got the idea that the bread was for the ducks and was quite happy to feed them.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Park
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: