I know I already posted about the super cool indoor playground in Lewisville that we went to earlier this month, but I wanted to post again! We went there today with Grandma Sharon and Aunt Jennifer and I got a couple of cute pics that I wanted to share. Also, a new first for Daniel. He got his first bloody nose today. It happened at the slide... He was trying to climb up the slide. So I went over and was telling him that we go down the slide and not up the slide. Right about then, another kid came down the slide showing Daniel why we don't go up the slide. Knocked his feet right out from under him and he hit his face on the slide (the only hard surface in the building). A few minutes later - blood. It wasn't bad and stopped really fast, but it was a milestone (of sorts). And so it begins! Not sure who is in for more pain, Daniel or Mom...
Coming down the slide head first





No comments:
Post a Comment