Daniel is learning so much every day now! He is really good at walking now and I think he will be running pretty soon! He loves looking at picture books and pointing at the pictures to get the words. He understands tons, but still only says a few words right now, although he "talks" to himself a lot - even laughing at his own jokes! Here are a couple of recent moments:
One day, I was washing dishes and Daniel was in the next room being REALLY quiet. I knew he must be into something, but I figured he couldn't get into too much trouble. A few minutes later I peeked around the corner to see what was going on...and this is what I found...

We recently made Jello Jigglers for the first time. Daniel loved them, but it took him a little bit of practice to pick them up without smushing them (also one of his favorite things to do with food)!


Daniel has been working on his "smile" face for a while now. Here is the latest!

We have also been working on stacking blocks. Up until now, he has mostly been interested in knocking over the block towers that Mom builds. But he recently has begun trying to stack them himself. He likes to put the blocks on the block bucket lid instead of right on the floor, which makes it just a little more difficult too! He also enjoys standing the blocks up on their end. On this day he built what I call "Block Henge" and also a three-block tower. I didn't get a picture of the three-block tower before it accidentally got knocked over by his foot, but I did get the two-block tower he built!


Daniel is also fascinated lately by trying to stand on his head and by laying down on the floor. I guess he is looking at the world from all viewpoints!



No comments:
Post a Comment