Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daniel Waves!

We had another new thing happen today. I have been working on getting Daniel to wave hi or bye-bye. Every time we see someone or leave somewhere, I say "Hi" or "Bye-Bye" and wave. But he never waves! Sometimes he would wave at the dog while we were at home, but I wasn't sure if he was really waving or just making the "milk" sign (baby sign language). But today, he waved FOR SURE! We were on the webcam with Allan. It is neat because lately he really knows that there is someone on the screen and when it is Allan, he really knows who it is. He gets really excited and happy to see his dad on TV. So today, Allan and I were waving to each other to show Daniel and all of a sudden, he started waving towards the screen! It was so awesome! I was also glad that Allan was "there" (sort of) and got to see if for the first time, especially since he missed the crawling.

No comments: