We have had our first "real" snow of the year - and it has been a big one. It has pretty much been snowing or snowy here since about November 21. I thought we got quite a bit that time, but then it just keeps coming! I keep shoveling snow and it keeps falling. In our front yard, the snow covers the whole yard, flower beds (over the tops of the bushes) and over the retaining wall. It is a lot of snow! Click here for all the pictures of the snow.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Snow!!!
We have had our first "real" snow of the year - and it has been a big one. It has pretty much been snowing or snowy here since about November 21. I thought we got quite a bit that time, but then it just keeps coming! I keep shoveling snow and it keeps falling. In our front yard, the snow covers the whole yard, flower beds (over the tops of the bushes) and over the retaining wall. It is a lot of snow! Click here for all the pictures of the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment