Today Daniel and I travelled to Stuttgart, Germany to visit Allan. While we were waiting for him to get off work, we took a walk down to the nearby park and Daniel got to ride on the swing! It was almost too big for him, but I put his blanket behind him to wedge him in. He seemed to enjoy it and I got a few pictures and a little video. Click here for the video.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Daniel's First Time in a Swing!
Today Daniel and I travelled to Stuttgart, Germany to visit Allan. While we were waiting for him to get off work, we took a walk down to the nearby park and Daniel got to ride on the swing! It was almost too big for him, but I put his blanket behind him to wedge him in. He seemed to enjoy it and I got a few pictures and a little video. Click here for the video.
Labels:
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment