I'm so happy to announce that I am now an Aunt (and Allan an Uncle and Daniel a Cousin)!
Introducing Kenneth Aidan Wilson
Born September 26, 2008 9:26 AM
9 lb. 1 oz.
18 3/4 inches
Proud Parents: Rachel Carter & Allan Wilson
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Girl!
Hope all is well. Your family is beautiful and we are enjoying your blog. We are down to 10 days until we move out of Shreveport and back to MI. YEAH!!!!! I will email you when we get there. Send our best to Allen and give Daniel a kiss from us. Congrats on being an aunt! Jenn Barnett
2 comments:
Hey Girl!
Hope all is well. Your family is beautiful and we are enjoying your blog. We are down to 10 days until we move out of Shreveport and back to MI. YEAH!!!!! I will email you when we get there. Send our best to Allen and give Daniel a kiss from us. Congrats on being an aunt!
Jenn Barnett
There is my little nephew!
xoxo Aunt Jennifer
Post a Comment